shopETHIC Micro-Retail + Markets
Near each ETHIC location’s entrance a single container micro-retail location provides:
- To-go fresh meals + snacks – provided by tasteETHIC + local partners
- Toiletries & non-perishable snacks for overnight guests + travelers
- Travel essentials like replacement charging devices + reading/writing materials; + various goods through culture + mission aligned partnerships
- ETHIC-branded swag (stickers; keychains; hats; shirts; etc)
- Local Artisans + Startup Products (where possible)
Entranceway to Boxpark London, UK
This Boxpark location is much more straightforward construction to fit in a smaller real estate footprint.
Entrance to PopBrixton in the UK
Large urban locations, or partnership developments, could enable a setup like this where each container is a different culturally-aligned (or ETHIC) brand’s micro-retail spaces..
Even brands like Nike have used containers for pop-up retail shops, offering partnership opportunities.
Coca Cola got in on the container action with a retail pop-up.
Wine retailer Aldi is using single containers to great effect for their sales floor.
From the street the container retail location could follow Uniglo’s pop-up container design (shown here) that showcases rows of merchandise in modified glass sections.
For quick bites, to-go options, and late night provisions, a single container shopETHIC can satisfy hungry guests. (Snap Kitchen pop-up location)
Just grab a meal on your way out if you don’t have time to stick around awhile! (Also at Boxpark in London)
We work with suppliers + partners to provide high quality items at great values, leveraging the strength of our mission-aligned community to drive growth for other co-op’s + B Corps alongside ETHIC. When you see the ETHIC logo on a product, you can trust it was built with the same care + using the best materials + craftsmanship as members + guests would of any other ETHIC experience.